Wednesday, March 25, 2015

No More Mary Ellen Sprague, Time for a Change!!!



Mary Ellen Sprague  announces reelection bid for City Council

           
SAVANNAH, GA Fourth District Alderwoman Mary Ellen Sprague will announce her bid for reelection to the Savannah City Council

“For the past seven years, I have been honored to represent the 4th District as their city alderman and it has been a responsibility that I have taken very seriously,” said Sprague in a release. “If reelected, I will continue to advocate for neighborhood vitality and livability, improving public safety, keeping taxes low, and promoting communication and transparency within our city government. I believe that government needs to be responsible and efficient, along with being constituent and business friendly. I will continue to advocate for the people I represent and carefully consider the issues that affect their families and livelihood, should I be re-elected.”


We do not believe she has anything left to offer our District
our answer to this is..........
We need a fresh face in District 4 that will hear us and work with us and make changes when he can!

2 comments: