Thursday, March 26, 2015

Murray Silver for Mayor of Savannah!!

We are looking forward to supporting this guy for Mayor! here is some info on him in his own words!
Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Here is a brief introduction:
I was born in Savannah, GA, in 1953. Seven generations of my family have made this city our home. There is no place on Earth that I love more than Savannah.
Professionally, I went into business at age sixteen as a rock concert promoter, bringing many future supergroups to Atlanta for the first time. A few years later when these bands hit it big, I parlayed my contacts into a new career as a tour photographer and music journalist. But by the time I entered college, I planned to follow in my father's footsteps and become a lawyer. To that end I went to law school, but I never practiced law: In my senior year I began writing my first book about Jerry Lee Lewis and sold the movie rights. I decided then and there that I'd much rather write books and make movies than practice law.
Selling the movie rights to a book is like winning the lottery: it doesn't happen very often. There were times when I taught college to augment my income and times when I owned and operated retail businesses. I know what it's like to meet payroll and balance books. I know what it's like to sell a successful business only to close another during an economic downturn. Having published six books of my own, I started up a publishing company in Savannah fifteen years ago and helped dozens of authors make their way into my favorite profession.
So, in my 61 years I've done a lot of interesting things and met a lot of fascinating people. I've made enough money to last me, if I'm a good steward; my house and car are paid for, and I want for nothing. And then five years ago I came to the decision to spend the rest of my life in service to others. My life is not about me anymore; it's about what I can do to help other people find contentment. If you want details, I refer you to my LinkedIn page. Otherwise, you won't know much about the non-profit organizations I serve if only because what we do doesn't make the news. What we do provides real help to those who fall between the gaps in society's safety net. We work as a team, which is why no one ever hears about the individual efforts that go into the process. I am in the process of putting together a team of candidates for Savannah City Council to replace the team we've got. I'm still looking for teammates in Districts 3, 5, 6 and at-large.



We have been paying alot of attention to this man and feel like he is what we need in Savannah for Mayor and we support him fully!






1 comment:

  1. Brenda has a million dollar trust fun issue need your help asap from blue 20yr vet

    ReplyDelete