Monday, April 6, 2015

A open letter to Mary Ellen Sprauge







A open letter to Mary Ellen Sprauge 
    I really wished you worked for the people as a alderman you seem like a very nice person. but there are a few things! I just don't understand your logic and I can not cover them all because there are so many! but right now I will address the one that is currently under my skin! We moved here 3 years ago from south Florida. on to Washington Ave. renovated one of the nicest homes on the street and brought it back to life! The we were one of many people hassled by zoning and shut down for doing Airbnb. and of coarse there were many excuses and complaints which no one could produce other than complaints about another company. You also said you were opposed to it as it would disrupt neighborhoods which mind you, we did it for a full year and none of our neighbors even knew till Geof Goins reared his ugly head at zoning! Many a time we had people come by taxi and use the bus system on Abercorn and spent major money in this town!
   Now bring us to today!..... why are we not aloud to do that, but yet you allow Scad to run their big white buses the size of the cat buses speeding by  on Washington between Bull and Abercorn?? rumbling my windows and spewing fumes! this is not as intrusive as 2 people staying in my carriage house? .....REALLY now there is some stupid politics for ya! and let me guess the common statement used here in our city government....you didn't know! and why not? your not doing your job for district 4 and if you do know who got paid what? and let me tell you I am not  moaning about a bus or 2 Thursday this past week I was home in my yard and between 8am and 1 in the afternoon 15 went by on Saturday night at 11:20 at night they were still going by and this morning Easter Sunday 9 times so far! as you told someone about Airbnb this is a neighborhood and that is not the kind of place for that kind of thing! so buses are????? do they run down your street?? That is why this fall is time for you to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment