Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Sunday!!!

Well the start of spring projects have begun 1st was to dress up the front parlor as we had purchased the round table and rug prior to Christmas so it was decorated for the holiday so the planning had begun for what to do in the spring. We hunted the antique shops and found the urn. then the search for the flower had begun ! Floral project complete! not bad for a amateur!!! Was not feeling it at 1st (yesterday) but this morning it went easy! which is rare for me on a Sunday Morning!




















2 comments:

  1. Love the rug I always did like round rugs
    I forgot what I did with my last round rug come to think of it?
    your urn is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete